Whether you’re a start-up, planning to buy or sell a business, or looking for advice on a business dispute, our team of expert business lawyers can help.
Our team of business lawyers can help you with:
- Business structures: If you are establishing a new business enterprise we can help you make sure that you are setting the business up soundly, whether by partnership, joint venture, company, trust or franchise. If you’re looking to restructure your business we can help with partnership dissolutions and corporate restructures.
- Business contracts: Our commercial lawyers can prepare or review all types of legal contracts including purchase or sale of business, Put and Call Options, franchise agreements, supply agreements, service agreements, distribution agreements, partnership agreements, commercial contracts. We’ll make sure that the contract terms and conditions are suitable for your business now and into the future and ensure that due diligence standards are met. For buyers, we ensure that you get what you pay for – for sellers, we help minimise risks associated with selling a business.
- Corporations law: We can assist with shareholders agreements, advice on corporate governance, documenting company administrations.
- Franchises: If you’re looking to buy into a franchise we can help you go through the franchise agreement and franchisor disclosure documents to make sure that you are aware of all of the issues that could make or break your new business.
- Property and leasing: We can assist with retail leasing and commercial leasing for both landlords and tenants. We can also assist with the sale or purchase of commercial property.
- Commercial law and small business legal advice: We offer small business legal help in a wide range of matters including trade practices law and consumer law.
- Business succession and asset protection: You need a plan in place to make sure that your business and personal assets are protected. We can work with your business and family to devise a plan that keeps your hard won assets safe through unit, discretionary and family trusts, Wills and/or Powers of Attorney.
Whatever your circumstances, a good business lawyer on your side can help you mitigate the costly risks associated with running any business.